About me

Hi! My name is Jasmine. I'm interested in photography, and created this blog to let people see some of my photos, and give them the chance to say what they think . Please feel free to take a look and leave a comment!

Thursday 17 November 2011

Castles...

The photos this week are castle themed... Don't forget to have a look at the photo on my Dad's page too!



This first one is the wall of Cardiff Castle. The busy traffic adds a bit of colour to it!




Next is the decorated ceiling of the drawing room at Castell Coch.




 The view out of one of the windows at Castell Coch.

That's all for this week! Please leave a comment if you've got time.




2 comments:

  1. Great 'castles' really liked all three. The castle wall has atmosphere with the passing traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the cardiff castle one – you used the stream of car lights to good effect!
    I think castle coch is lush, like your photo
    he he : )
    Mum x

    ReplyDelete